An Indian Flair to Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is just around the corner! Here are 5 simple ways to add some Indian flair to your Thanksgiving holiday this year.
1. You don’t have to roast a whole head of cauliflower or add tandoori spice to your turkey to create an Indian meal. Try making side dishes like this curry roasted butternut squash with chickpeas.
2. Bring some spicy warmth to the air with a Chai scented candle. We love how this one comes in a reusable latte mug.
3. Have you ever thought of using a gift wrapping paper roll as your table runner? We love this elephant design to add an elegant Indian touch!
4. Orange is a great color for Fall and also very Indian. How about floating some marigolds in a bowl of water for your centerpiece? Add some of those leftover candles from Diwali into the arrangement!
5. Amp up the mood with some Desi lounge tunes, like this Asian Groove CD from Putumayo.